Saturday, February 22, 2014

Week 6 done

Week 6 is coming to a close, only cross training for tomorrow left.  I ran 6 on Tuesday on the treadmill with 10 push-ups every 1/2 mile or so, I totaled 100 push-ups during that workout.  I swore that I was not going to use the treadmill for 6 miles again!  It is so hard to stay on that damn thing!  Thursday I left work at 4 promptly and thought I would hurry home in hopes I could be home by 430 and get a 6 in just finishing at dark!!!!!  Willie called at 4 and asked about dinner... I had nothing planned and no groceries this week so a trip to hannaford instead of getting home to run outside.  I got home about 445, because I needed at least 5-6 miles I knew if would be way too dark so down to the basement I go.  I managed 6 treadmill miles while watching breaking bad.  Nolan came down at like mile 3 so we switched to holes at that point.  I ran without push-ups and it sucked.  Honestly treadmill for 6 miles just is awful.  Today was my 10.  I drove to Newport and went to Stephs house to start our run.  It was so icy!!!! We slipped for the first 3 miles.  We had water at mile 3 and 6.5, the last mile was hard but I think working so hard the first 3 really set us up.  Next run will be 11 and I'm in hopes that our running duo will turn into a group if 3!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment