I got home from work and made a yummy dinner, white rice, green beans and brushetta chicken (recipe from pinterest) I let it settled and to the basement I go with a basket of dirty laundry and the roku. I put in a load of laundry and go into the room to my treadmill. I start at 3.0 where I fiddle with the remote to find hoarders buried alive and hook my music Iinto the treadmill speakers, no fan yet as the temp in my little room is 50 degrees. 5.7 and a nice jog, my mind is thinking of others, did my buddies find time to exercise for themselves tonight? Will those having trouble finding a purpose, find one? 1/2 mile has gone by and I jump off do 10 girl pushups, back on the tread same speed. I really only half listen to the TV and half music, I'm warming up so the treadmill fan is on now. I decide to run 1/2 mile jump off and do 10 pushups until I reach 3 miles and 60 pushups. At one point eye of the tiger is playing and I felt like Rocky....running, jumping off to drop and do pushups back to running, whoop whoop Go Mo!!!! I did stop myself from spitting on the floor : p
After 3 miles and 60 pushups I do 2, 1 minute planks and I'm done for the night.
No comments:
Post a Comment