Monday, January 6, 2014
26.2 ??
Today is Monday, my quads are a little sore from my 6 miler yesterday, it wasn't a straight forward run as I was slipping with every step. Tonight I did my planks and 45 "girl" push-ups, I planked for 2 30 sec side planks, 2, 60 second regular planks. I mentioned running 26.2 miles three times today, I hesitated twice but said it straight up the third time. One major goal will be to convince myself that I will do this and I will succeed. I also wonder if my family realizes how dedicated I need to be. I bought my high protein yogurt and will eat that every breakfast, and I'll have a glass of wine only Friday nights (this is serious :)) next run Tuesday or Wednesday on the treadmill watching hoarders, I will do push-ups/plank every night this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment