Sunday, January 26, 2014
Week 2 of 18 Completed
Well week 2 is in the books! My work week was minus 1 day due to MLK Jr day however I only did 30 push-ups for training on that day. Tuesday was 50 push-ups and 2 one minute planks I felt tired but pushed thru. Wednesday I went down to the treadmill and watched "Breaking Bad" while doing miles on the treadmill. I decided to push it tonight and decided I would jump off every half mile and do 15 push-ups, on the mile I'll jump off and do 10 push-ups with 5 burpees. I find that if I jump off every half mile or so I don't get as dizzy. What a workout I had.... I ran a total of 6 miles, did 150 push-ups (girl) and 30 burpees! I was so tired!!!!!! Thursday was a total rest day. My back was hurting some on Friday but I still ran 4 on the treadmill after dropping the kids off at Hermon Mnt and eating at McDonald with my hubby :) I had chicken nuggets and they were awesome! Saturday I woke up and it was spitting snow but I knew I needed 6. I went out and ran my 6, it was great! The people on Fuller rd must think I'm nuts to run in weather every weekend, however it is weather every weekend and I need to do a long run. When I got home it was really coming down, I did my 6 then showered and dropped the kids off at the Mnt. I only stopped once at the very top of the hill to tuck in my shirt and "act like it was a water break" it was at the half way mark. Today my back really hurts, but I'll sit on heat tonight. I did my cross training Jillian Michaels, I'm amazed at how easy it is for me... My arms and legs tire some but I don't really sweat much. I guess I really only need to work some muscles so I'll call it good! Week 2 done!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment