Sunday, April 27, 2014
Yes I Do and maybe another?
Funny the way your mind can play with you! Funny how running plays with your mind! So yesterday was my 20 miler, actually did 20.29 miles. To be completely honest yesterday I was thinking gawd....I need to do that again and add 6 more to that? This morning my thought was 6 more miles? That is only 2, 3 mile runs no big deal... Tonight my thoughts are... I can't wait to do that again :) 3 weeks!!!! Yippy!!! Training wasn't that bad :) I'm totally doing this again!! Those are my thoughts however.... I told Willie to never let me do it again. My quads are stiff but not that bad, ankle feels only slightly sore, the biggest complaint I have is my taste buds are messed up from the Flovent I've been taking for my asthma flare.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment